The Mind Body Awareness Project relies on the support of donors, advocates, and volunteers to realize our mission of bringing mindfulness to at-risk youth.
There are a variety of ways you can be involved with our work:
- Join our Guiding Lights monthly donor program
- Donate Your Unused Stuff – MBA can turn your old cellphones, stocks and bonds, unworn jewelry, truckload of autoparts, etc into mindfulness training for at-risk youth! Watch a short movie to learn more about iDonate!
- Volunteer – We’re always looking for skilled graphic designers, web developers, communications or media experts, folks who know about how to build effective mindfulness programs for youth and much more.
- Stay Connected – Join the MBA Project mailing list to get updates on our work, inspiring stories, the latest news from the field of mindfulness programs for high-risk/high-opportunity youth and much more.
- Work With Us
- AmazonSmile: Shop and support the MBA Project!
- Spread the word! Interested in bringing the MBA Project to your school or juvenile probation institution?